- Over the phone diagnosis and trouble-shooting at 760-929-2828
- Hours of Operation 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Our Manufacturer Certified Technicians are highly trained and respected in the industry
- We provide an annual 20-point Safety Inspection and battery replacement
- Coverage and insurance verification for all repairs
- Rental equipment available during major services
Continued maintenance of your new equipment is important to preserving your mobility and independence.
If your equipment breaks down, it can be an inconvenience, a hardship, and may even put you in danger. You can help maintain your chair and keep it operating by:
- Being knowledgeable about your wheelchair
- Taking care of problems before they put you our of commission
- Keeping our phone number close by at all times (760-929-2828)
Will Access Medical repair a chair they didn’t provide?
Yes, we are happy to help you with repairs to any wheelchair, regardless if it was provided by another company.
Will Access Medical repair and warranty a chair they did provide?
Yes, we work hard to maintain a positive relationship with all our patients and stand by the equipment we provide. All our equipment is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty which we will utilize in the event of any covered repairs.
How do I get my wheelchair repaired?
Request a repair prescription from your physician — click here to download the prescription form. Contact our service department at 760.929.2828 to begin the process.
Note: Insurance does not pay for repairs that result from damage due to negligence. However, there are exceptions. Please contact us to find out if you qualify.